9 hours ago, Dave said:

Just a couple of things to do then! lol😆 That sounds like a good bit of work planned, should be nice when done. Yeah the window switches are a bit different for some reason, not sure why. The twin fog light switch I think I still have in stock from when we had the Civic5 parts shop. Will need to check as not sure where all the stuff is since we moved house, it's in the garage somewhere! lol You'd need to get the plug/wiring harness for it though as it's different to the non-fog cars. Came a as a kit from Honda to the dealership, with a small wiring harness for in the dash that replaced the one you have. The one in the dash goes from the switch to the fuse box, and there's also a relay. Then there's a plug on the drivers side inner wing for the harness from the fogs to plug into.

Ah that’s brilliant, I’ll hit you up when I get round to it then. Would be much cleaner looking doing it the proper way. I’d be half tempted to just run a couple wires and have it on a makeshift switch somewhere haha. I’d rather the oem look though to be fair. 
Having trouble splitting the fogs though, I know they twist apart but they’re proving a little awkward so far, gonna leave them in wd40 and try a filter wrench/strap to see if I can break them loose 

• Like 1

Are they oem fogs? If so be gentle with them, they can be fragile as hell. They're made from white metal I think which just corrodes like nothing.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Are they oem fogs? If so be gentle with them, they can be fragile as hell. They're made from white metal I think which just corrodes like nothing.

Im not too sure, they’re oversize ones made by Bosch, came with the bumper surrounds too. Will deffo have to be careful with them though, they don’t feel too sturdy 

4 hours ago, Dave said:

This is the only photo I can find of them so you can see

C245A57D-47F0-4D30-AD99-B80ECF961EFA.thumb.png.8dd16a369869d20feff063f4ddaad8ac.png

It’s a bit blurry but they’re the same, just without all the extra wiring. Someone actually paid $225 for them too haha! Madness! I paid £15 for mine, do need a good refurb but I enjoy doing that sort of thing, and getting a bargain too aha

• Like 1

On 4/12/2023 at 5:50 PM, Kaleverada said:

B18 swap is long time goals. Getting handling set up at the moment, bought near enough every brace and bar possible ready to fit along with new bushes and other bits underneath.

Wouldn’t mind having the rust scabs and little dents sorted out too eventually but want to get most things bolted on and dialled first. 
Also got the jdm front fogs to recondition and fit, think that’ll set the front end of the car off quite nicely. 
Had a look at different spoilers too so might pick something different up soon too

Nice one. I have evo 8 spoiler on back of mine 

20230410_183702.jpg

IMG_20230418_062737_243.jpg

1.jpeg