And this is the roll bar setup, think it’s either 16 or 18mm, it’s skinny but going from nothing to something will always make a difference! 
IMG_7388.thumb.png.62e6cf5e54a2076691e3ffae08419a7a.pngIMG_7409.thumb.jpeg.1469393afca21533a61e3c990d5e2e54.jpegWas a bit of a nightmare to find all the separate bits to have the full kit. The bar itself I managed to get extremely lucky with and buy from a Rover site as old back stock for dirt cheap. The L brackets I found on Facebook marketplace, some guy had two sets, had them both powder coated and only needed one set. And the links and bushes were an eBay job

IMG_7309.jpeg

Just now, Kaleverada said:

And this is the roll bar setup, think it’s either 16 or 18mm, it’s skinny but going from nothing to something will always make a difference! 
IMG_7388.thumb.png.62e6cf5e54a2076691e3ffae08419a7a.pngIMG_7409.thumb.jpeg.1469393afca21533a61e3c990d5e2e54.jpegWas a bit of a nightmare to find all the separate bits to have the full kit. The bar itself I managed to get extremely lucky with and buy from a Rover site as old back stock for dirt cheap. The L brackets I found on Facebook marketplace, some guy had two sets, had them both powder coated and only needed one set. And the links and bushes were an eBay job

IMG_7309.jpeg

Bottom photo shows the fitment on an mgzs for reference as I was a little confused as to where it actually mounted! 

And this is the new shifter setup also, would recommend this over the ktuned style ones or oem bent ones any day! Super notchy shifts, makes everything nice and tight again, adjustable everywhere apart from height but sits perfectly where it is for me.

Plus, all the original trim fits back over it nicely too

IMG_7394.jpeg

IMG_7395.jpeg