Hello everyone,

I’d like to share with you all, a purchase I’ve done via Facebook marketplace, of some OEM Honda MB/MC headlight covers. Bought them from Anthony Vickers, super nice dude who isn’t a scam like you see very often these days. Covers were packed very good so no damage at transport from the UK to the Netherlands thank god! Really stoked about these as you never see them! I like rare stuff so these will look nice in the collection for the car! 

Cheers!

IMG_0984.jpeg

• Like 2

Good stuff! Love them, and glad you got them safe. I bought some a few years back and one of them had snapped when it arrived... Gutted. Got sorted out okay, but a real shame that it was a set that doesn't exist anymore. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Super rare item mate, nice find! I've had them on DD for a long time now, think it was one of the first oem accessories we bought for her. Look smart and protect the lights.

DD_plastic_trim_revived_Honda_Civic_Aerodeck_MC1_3.jpg.69c54b9eec0250ecd111b779c99fd3f3.jpg

Yes! They look awesome! Mine are only for show because i’m not risking driving with them as they might crack from stone chips or something, waaaaay to rare and valuable for me haha!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MaikelvanBerkel said:

Yes! They look awesome! Mine are only for show because i’m not risking driving with them as they might crack from stone chips or something, waaaaay to rare and valuable for me haha!

Lol 😂  you'll be fine mate, they're really strong. Ours have been on for the past 15 years or so and are still like new.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Those headlights look amazing! Nicest conversion I've seen done to them. Headlight covers really do finish it of nicely, nice mix of retromod and OEM. Whole cars is looking superb mate, one of my fav members cars! Looks flawless.

:cool:

• Like 2