VTi-S

Shaddow

Hi All,

Got a bit of catching up to do as I have owned the car for just over a year now, but will post things done so far. Not have photo's of the latest but will get some of them soon.

So to start, here is my beauty when I baught her in Lincolnshire

068097ae.jpg

Can anyone confirm if there was a specific gearnob fitted to the VTi-s as I have not seen a single VTi-S with the same one as in mine. Mine is full metal with the gear numbers laser etched ontop, and VTi-S etched on the back.

ac0ceb56.jpg

Engine bay has seen better days, but all cosmetic.

72ccacd1.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First things first, up-rate the alarm system with a nice Autowatch CAT1 system.

First mod was to get a second rocker cover from a scrappy and scrape it down and paint it red. I used some red HTP from Halfrauds, but although it said "RED" on the tin, it looked more orange once dried.

4e832dbd.jpg

So I decided to get it powder coated red instead. Taking care rubbing out the lettering.

7371b8a2.jpg

f613322f.jpg

And after a few hours and sore hands and knees it was done and ready for fitting!

aa322703.jpg

Now that the rocker cover is done, time to get some red rad hoses to suite.

d2280911.jpg

Resonator boxes also removed, K&N Pannel filter fitted and cold air feed directed to front bumper.

ad66dde5.jpg

(Fog light removed as bulb blew and screws seized on, so awaiting replacements.

Exitedly receive my shiney mongoose exhaust cat-back system with future plans to fit a sports cat and JapSpeed 4-2-1 manifold (When they decided to get some back in stock).

1344c714.jpg

a0f6933d.jpg

f0632d9e.jpg

7722ef34.jpg

Now to add to my sporty look and black and red theme, painted brake calipers with good results. And fitted clear side repeaters.

214ca5a2.jpg

81d50901.jpg

Next, its time for some HID's and LED side lights.

d72de30b.jpg

(Could not get a good shot with HID's on, too bright!)

Also had front and rear bumper repaired and resprayed as they had some scraches on the corners from the previous owner.

Since then I have also fitted some Magnecore KV85 HT leads, Password:JDM battery tie, Halfrauds Fog lights with 100W bulbs, New headlight washers and Skunk2 rear lower tie bar. Currently have and awaiting fitting is some Red HEL braided brake lines, D2 Lower Control Arms (DC2 Fitment) and Rover 400 Anti-roll bar. These will all go on as soon as I get my hands on some coilovers (hopefully this week). Then drop the car about 30mm.

My VTi-S badge is currently not on my car as it is with a fabricator who will hopefully make me a new one out of Aluminium and hard anodise it, chrome dip and then just some touch-up with red and black paint. Was gona try and get a job lot for people here, but he said it will come out close to £200 each, but will do me 1 as a favour. :D

Future plans:

Fit some Rota R-Spec 16" wheels in signature Anthracite (greyish)

Fit JapSpeed 4-2-1 manifold

Sports Cat

Skunk2 Air Inlet Manifold

Password:JDM 3Point Front Upper Strut Brace

Front Lower H-Brace

Will try and get some pics of the car as it is now soon. Just needs a wash first!

Archived