VTi-S

Shaddow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. I've jsut done the lowering and MG bar. Makes a HELL of a difference don't it!

We did the arb last night, jacked the rear up, firstly the front wheel cam off the floor, then a bit higher, the rear wheel cam off too :S

Soo stff that the carwas on 1 wheel and a Jack! rocking between rear left wheel on floor and front right (rear right was jacked!) Scarey, but shows how stiff it is now!

Yeah the arb deff makes a diff. Did you also have to re-assemble your arb? I had to turn the drop links around to fit on mine. Could be just as I fitted D2 LCA's as well.

And as for the much money, not really true, just spending more money on car than I should. Everyone has there hobbies and spends money on stuff. I just decide to do it on car parts. Save a bit each month and buy when I have enough.

Sorry, could not answer that. I know BlamesVTI had a whiteline front arb.

There is a link on here somewhere for the rear arb from ebay for about £40 delivered. Def one of the best upgrades you can do. Well worth it!

Yup, I've just done it. MASSIVE difference in turn in response and road holding when tanking around roundabouts!

Best £40 you can spend to make such difference!

what dose it improve

I found I hade a lot better turning (especially at speed), less body roll, better road holding. Car just feels more planted. And for £40, you cant fit any better mod for the money! Garunteed.

Archived