VTi-S

Shaddow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if it was answered but the gear knob is the one fitted to the early VTI-S's, mines the same and dam cold in this weather. Currently using a phone sock to help lol. The later ones had a more subtle gear knob but still different to any other civic

not sure if it was answered but the gear knob is the one fitted to the early VTI-S's, mines the same and dam cold in this weather. Currently using a phone sock to help lol. The later ones had a more subtle gear knob but still different to any other civic

the one in the pic looks like an aftermarket one. Didnt the VTi-S have plastic ones that were curved in shape?

the mb6 early spec 97/98 - came with the alloy gearknob - 5 split spoke speedlines and this pattern on the interior.

6365949099133_0_ALB.jpg

7136749099133_0_ALB.jpg

bargain_180_bhp_civic_vti_s_92431107624610336.jpg

late spec 99/00 - came with a silver/black gearknob - speedline fan alloys and a different pattern to the earlier mb6 vti/vtis - i think there are also slight differences in the speedo trim but cant remember.

7826_1221920183786_1102396228_695042_2445537_n.jpg

gearknob like this but silver where this one is carbon fibre look.

p1000298y.jpg

26646411.jpg

Good info there beastgtir. Got my nice 4-2-1 exhaust manifold today, now just hope my exhaust heat wrap comes quickly, and trying to hunt down a reasonably priced sports cat to go with.

Pictures should be up after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!!!

the one in the pic looks like an aftermarket one. Didnt the VTi-S have plastic ones that were curved in shape?

as i said. You are thinking about the later spec ones. These vti-s's had the "fan blade" style wheels. The one with speedline chrono's had a full alloy gear knob like in the picture

Full alloy gear Knob looks awsome, but damn cold in winter. Definate call for driving gloves, unless you want your hand to freeze in place.

Ryan; Looking at your signature strip, it seems you have some refurbed alloys in white. Would it be at all possible to send me some pics of your car with them as I will be looking to replace my alloys with ITR DC2 replica ones early / mid 2011 and not sure if I should go for white or gunmetal grey.

Thanks

they are the speedline chrono's but 16" rather than 15". I think they were an optional extra and because they have honda stamped on them insurance dont class them as a mod because they are basically the same as the oem wheels

I'll dig out some pics if I can find any

Archived