knight

id prefer be a pussy than missing a limb or dead ;)

For us shorter people, we can move quickly enough to get out of the way, you lanky fuckers are bound to get caught :lol:;)

And us fat 4ucks, the car bounces off us and lands back on the jack! [smash.gif]WACK11111:lol:

What good is a becks bar if its pinning you to the ground with around 500/700 kg of pressure, crushing every bone, vein and muscle in its path and worse not killing you instantly, no one is around to help you and you die a painful slow death

happened to a race driver up the country only aged 17 a few weeks ago

was working under the car and it fell on him, no one was around to help it was his mother that found him dead ='/

what i am saying is, what would every one that knows you feel like .....

what! .. do tell please krzys

what car

what was he doing

injuries

and thanks for not laughing at my point this time

My brother was swapping the tail pipe on his Civic Type R (EP3), the car was only on the jack out of the boot and as he was wiggling the pipe off he rocked the car, the jack tipped over and the car landed on him, no injuries luckily as the pipe that was above him came free but I did have to get the car in the air so he could get out from under it!