knight

He's gonna wish he did'nt but he said he would do mine at some point too, maybe i should drive to simpo's and we can have it done at the same time lol!!! :D

good idea, he might be doing mine too along with the cambelt :twisted:

I feel a mini meet at simpo's coming on lol :lol:

sounds good to me adz when you free :lol:

Right been looking for some OEM mats for my civc as keep buying cheap ones and them not fitting properly. Been looking for VTiS mats but with no luck, so these come up and had to get them, they are,,,

Brand New OEM Integra TYPE R DC2 UKDM OPTIONAL FLOOR MATS! and they are a perfect fit, as they got the same floorpan design. I know that they have type r written on them but thats a small price to pay for new oem honda mats! These mats cost £75+ at honda & i paid less than half that inc p&p! Very happy with them! :D

IMG_0310640x480.jpg

IMG_0311640x471.jpg

Right at last i have got hold of a brand new MGZS ABR with drop links! :D:D As my other one was F*CKed! :(

New ZS ABR

IMG_1640x290.jpg

Drop Links

IMG_2640x480.jpg

Taking off old ABR

IMG_3640x480.jpg

Rusted right out!!!

IMG_4480x640.jpg

New one on! SORTED!!!

IMG_5640x480.jpg

& WOW!!! :o:o:o what a difference now! car feels totaly different around bends now!! arse sticks to the floor! :D:D:D well worth the money! ;););)