knight

On sunday the rest of the service bits is happening,,, engine flush, oil & filter change! :D the vti will be loving it! ;) might look into getting the vtec gasket/filters changed but don't know if it worth doing? :?

I'd only change the vtec solinoid gasket if it's leaking mate, but if you wanna change it it's an easy job!

Its not leaking, so i think i will leave it then! thanks adam ;)

dont put engine flush in either mate. that stuff is bad news! regular oil changes are good enough.

high millage engine will suffer from flush i promise!

:shock::shock::shock::shock: ok won't be doing that!!!

X2 you need some gunk on an old engine to seal up all the old perished parts :D

Additives in general, bad news :( Flushes, even worst. Think Honda even advise a drain and fill, drain and fill again if you want to 'flush' :)

Right as you all know i had two VTiS badges :shock:(bit gready i know) so i sold one of them. My other MINT!!! one has been in the desk draw colecting dust (been in there for god knows how long) gave it a clean up! :D Think i'm going to do what adam done to his VTi make a look alike ;) No point having this badge if i'm not doing to use it! :roll: So heres some photo's of this little treasure,,,

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg