knight

WOW that was quick craig! Sound like it should fit ok! top work 1"£££$££"!!

haha i like to work fast ;) hopefully it does fit as it will look awesome! im keen on getting one myself :D

:lol::lol: Going to start a trend now!!

WOW that was quick craig! Sound like it should fit ok! top work 1"£££$££"!!

haha i like to work fast ;) hopefully it does fit as it will look awesome! im keen on getting one myself :D

:lol::lol: Going to start a trend now!!

well if it does im just declaring that i found it first :lol::lol::lol::P

I didn't think they were any good as I go told Hondas uses the air that circulates around the engine. As I said got told this so could be just aload of bull sh1t

i put the bonnet spacers on when i go racing as it does cool the engine a fair bit, i got sick of having to have the heaters on full to keep it cool,

paul i cant belive how far this car has come since you first got it!! looking sweeeeeet! got me tempted on one of them spoilers now :D

oo oo oo i like them mate. look very snazy! whay dya think? engine feel smoother or anything?

:shock: Can't belive the difference mate! engine sound completey different (deeper tone) + Smooth as hell and acceleration wise alot better, think ive gained some ponys or torque's! :shock: Overall a faster car now! best £30 i've sent on this motor!. I'm on the motorway and back-roads tomarrow so i will have a proper drive then! ;)

I told yow a*s didnt i tell you?

get them Iridium plugs in be 1or2 times better they do look sexy, people i know told me i was wasting my money again i just vtec past them now twice and quick HA!

i put the bonnet spacers on when i go racing as it does cool the engine a fair bit, i got sick of having to have the heaters on full to keep it cool,

paul i cant belive how far this car has come since you first got it!! looking sweeeeeet! got me tempted on one of them spoilers now :D

Thanks mate! Yeah the spoilers a nice addition to the car plus its a cheap easy mod to do!. ATR spoilers go for around £60-£75 (if your lucky like me find a pirates black ATR one then no spraying is required!!! >>>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Accord-Type-R ... 256c0d5aab) so its alot of spoiler for your money!

Thanks mate! Yeah the spoilers a nice addition to the car plus its a cheap easy mod to do!. ATR spoilers go for around £60-£75 (if your lucky like me find a pirates black ATR one then no spraying is required!!! >>>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Accord-Type-R ... 256c0d5aab) so its alot of spoiler for your money!

MMMMMMM, thanks for that mate, just a shame that they didnt do the ATR in orleans blue. :( no hassel tho to get it sprayed tho a suppose.

I told yow small bottom didnt i tell you?

get them Iridium plugs in be 1or2 times better they do look sexy, people i know told me i was wasting my money again i just vtec past them now twice and quick HA!

:lol::lol::lol: