knight

Decals finish the seats off nicely!

I think we need to get the local lads together for a M meet!

Yeah looks like they should of been there from the factory! ;) Ummmmmm a meet sound good me and kink always down dynodaze :o so feel free to join us any time mate,,, if not,,, start a meet thread for some were else ;)

Had a nice day out yesterday, but one bad thing happened i curbed one of my new rims blowupsmiley.gif Not very happy about it all realy, gutted in everyway. Its the 1st time in my life that i've done that! so in 11 years i've done well really :cry: but still p**sed about it now :x:x:x:x

i know how u feel paul proper gutted years back i had chrome rimz on my eg.. curbed.. was proper wounded :-/ now i always choose wider tyres for my rimz !!

i'm running 215's now :o thought it be ok! :( i won't be curbing them again to much sadness involved ;)

Seats look stunning bud, you seem to be doing all the things I could never afford to do to mine!! At least I can now see what mine would have looked like!!

Awesome Mate!! 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

Arhhhh thanks adam! Strange,, we both got the same taste in mods init ;)