knight

Bit of info,,,

HAMP Synergy are aftermarket products designed by Honda and are a step up from the "Honda Original Parts" products. These are the SHORTIE versions as used by some of top Japanese race teams such as Spoon. They are known for increasing oil pressure by 3-4psi. The HAMP oil filter can be used on any Honda, but was specifically designed for use with the VTEC and iVTEC cars in mind. Features include a unique release valve that dynamically adjusts to the conditions within the filter to keep the oil flow and pressure constant. The HAMP oil filter will last longer and filter better than any of the oil filters currently on the market.

its ok thats whats on mine at the moment they are brilliant filters and these also have the valve inside that increases pressure but as the short one is short (Durr) it increases it a few more psi.

its ok thats whats on mine at the moment they are brilliant filters and these also have the valve inside that increases pressure but as the short one is short (Durr) it increases it a few more psi.

Niceeeeee 1"£££$££"!!

Right today installed the Denso's and if i thought that that car could not run any smoother after the KV85's!!! :o:o well it can :shock::shock::shock: the plugs are amazing even more smoother and more responsive and acceleration is loads better again! Denso's & KV85 = Engine Transformation 1"£££$££"!!