knight

swap your wheels back to front... it could be your tyres not the bearings!!!

all 4 tyres are the same make and model lol if you know what i mean? so would not make any difference?? would it :?

try another set of wheels lol... i replaced my front wheel bearings thinking the bearings was gone because of the annoying sounds ... but the annoying sound was actually come from the tyres! so had the tyres changed did the job!!!

Right me and jake got a tomorrow off together to do some modding to the cars 8-) + just got myself a password soleniod cover and some more red silicone and red reservoir socks for the engine bay! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Got a nice new decal on my Tegiwa Carbon Whale Intake i had a Tegiwa decal on there but looked pants so i went for a password decal seeing this a copy of them and looks alot better! :mrgreen: I'm liking it! 8-)

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

As stated above i've bought brand new password vtec soleniod cover! in black but the reason for that is, for £10 posted :o it was a bargin and could not say no! :mrgreen:

2918_4.jpg

Oooooooo looks really cool that dude! 8-)

8-) Think it suits it well! ;) that decal come all the from australia :shock: As it the only one i could find :shock:

Jesus! Knight raiding the colonials for parts now :lol: