knight

Right my RED engine dressing turned up the other day! this will be used for all my wiring loom battery wires etc there 10 meters of the stuff in 3 different sizes ;) the left overs will be used on other bits :)

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

Next weekend this should be installed! :mrgreen:

Me and jake had some spare time to start "Project Smooth Carbon Wrapped Front Bumper" this is going on my VTi as i want the whole front face on the car carbon i this goes to plan and we can smooth out the bumper recesses and carbon wrap it to a high standard i will be doing the VTiS front lip too. Before you all say what happens if it does wrong? i will say it doesn't matter as i've got a spare bumper (got it for nothing) and is in better condition then the one i got done over from while back (crazy customs?) :shock: in a nut shell "i've got nothing to loose" :mrgreen:

Stage 1

Plasic filler the main bumper strip recess and normal car filler for the finishing layers

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

Still more finishing to do on the bumper recess bits,,,

More to come,,, will keep up dating as project progresses ;)

i have a feeling that bumper is going to look awesome once its done! good luck with it :)

i hope so, we are smothing out the recess because we can wrap it better + smooth effect should look good ;)

That's a First

will look awesome when done I'm sure

Car is amazing!

was just wondering where in the world did you get them headlights?

custom made I guess?

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Custom made projectors mate!