knight

Forgot to say that i've bought some Red Magnecor KV85 Competition Cable (8.5mm) Ignition leads! :o:o:o & no i did not pay 80 odd pounds for then got them for £30 posted on ebay! they are used but only for 1 month so in perfect order! Bargin! + more red in the engine bay! :lol::lol:

MagnecorSingleboxandleads.jpg

i got kv85's on mine get some denso iriduims in aswell hell of a difference to your acceleration trust me.

i did pay 80 for mine though you got a stonking bargain at that money they are by far the best leads on the market.

I have a set of these, good quality :-)

Do you notice any improvement running those leads too oem ones? ;)

Yes Yes yes they do the pee pee all over the OEM ones and even better with iriduim plugs and a new oem dizzy cap trust me people say ahhh dont make no difference thems the people who get left in a cloud of smoke when im ripping them off the lights.

Yes Yes yes they do the pee pee all over the OEM ones and even better with iriduim plugs and a new oem dizzy cap trust me people say ahhh dont make no difference thems the people who get left in a cloud of smoke when im ripping them off the lights.

Will this be ok Jamie or what you recomend??? >>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-1 ... 27c0863f18

Heres my boys been on since last september they covered some miles but never done me wrong removed my sh1tty champion plugs in with the denso's tomorrow they are the best better then NGK's iridium ones i find but each to there own on all my hondas have always used iridium plugs i was given the champions for free by my dad and was strapped for cash but the drop in performance was noticable.

DSC01358.jpg

Will this be ok Jamie or what you recomend??? >>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-1 ... 27c0863f18

Yeah just freshens the whole package up i find get the plugs aswell it will run so much better, i know someones gonna tell me im talking sh1te but i dont care i have always stuck to the same kit and always made me smile when i boot it!

and these kidda i just bought the same.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Denso-Iridium-Spark-Plugs-Honda-Civic-All-/170507987651?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27b3116ac3

i promise you wont regret it i find with hondas you wanna get the most out of every single rev and those engines love to rev, good quality oil and good quality plugs leads and a well maintained dizzy just helps it along.

i always put the best in if i want to get the best out of it and if you want performance you cant expect to get that out of chip fat oil and rubbish cheap plugs.

1"£££$££"!!

PS show us when youve done it i wanna see the good work.