knight

lights look the biz Paul... massive improvement by the look of it ;)

hows the deflectors in action? got a set on the way as well :)

Thanks mate! i'm lovin the lights :mrgreen: Haven't had the windows open yet mate! with minus condition & snow lol,, but looks wise! there briliant! ;)

Thanks mate! i'm lovin the lights :mrgreen: Haven't had the windows open yet mate! with minus condition & snow lol,, but looks wise! there briliant! ;)

Woman :lol:

Heater on full, pointing at windscreen and feet, when your feeling warm crack the window down to the bottom edge of the deflector, hear that VTEC as your wheel spinning for fun in the snow! :lol:

Woman :lol:

Heater on full, pointing at windscreen and feet, when your feeling warm crack the window down to the bottom edge of the deflector, hear that VTEC as your wheel spinning for fun in the snow! :lol:

Got that bit right! :lol::lol::lol:

Paul, did you find that the hekos fouled with the little blocks on the top of the window trim on the fronts?

seems to stop them fitting all the way in..

Yes! they did mate alittle! 2mm out :x tried bending it out a little which helped but still look ok to my eye! still function ok though ;)

Right! got the carbon out today as now i have carbon headlights i thought the fog light surrounds looked poo, so i carbon wrapped them to match the headlights. All went well :D Fiddley little job but cracked it within a hour! ;)

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

Excuse the state of the car! :oops::oops::oops:

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg