knight

£30 for a set of kv85's :shock: serious bargain mate, really want a set of these but put off by the £80 tag. :(

X2 £80 is the reason i haven't bought any till now! There used but they will do a better job then my oem ones for sure! ;)

Stop hi-jacking my build thread people!!!!! :shock:

Back on point then, £30 for a set of kv85's :shock: serious bargain mate, really want a set of these but put off by the £80 tag. :(

as i've said i paid 80 for mine and i cant grumble i think they worth every penny, quality hand made product that makes a nice difference to OEM ones that have been on the car for thousands of miles and many years?

Forgot to say that after talking for a bit to kyekye09 about his bonnet raisers, i bought some Polished 23mm Bonnet Raisers for mine at a bargin price of £6.99 posted! ;)

Should look like this,

morepoo019.jpg

I didn't think they were any good as I go told Hondas uses the air that circulates around the engine. As I said got told this so could be just aload of bull sh1t