knight

DEAD EASY MATE!

Undo the gear nob, remove the gator surround!

Undo the screws on centtre console (left and right footwell area!), pop the little blanking cover from handbrake well, undo those screws (use the right size driver or they strip!) undo the handbrake / armrest console (screw each side, usually obcsured by seat so put seat right the way forward!) slide the handbrake /armrest section backwards (lift it in the middle wehere the big gold screws are as it interlocks) Once that's done, pull the centre console out!

Takes 5 minutes when you know where the screws are ;)

DEAD EASY MATE!

Undo the gear nob, remove the gator surround!

Undo the screws on centtre console (left and right footwell area!), pop the little blanking cover from handbrake well, undo those screws (use the right size driver or they strip!) undo the handbrake / armrest console (screw each side, usually obcsured by seat so put seat right the way forward!) slide the handbrake /armrest section backwards (lift it in the middle wehere the big gold screws are as it interlocks) Once that's done, pull the centre console out!

Takes 5 minutes when you know where the screws are ;)

That actually sounds quite easy!!! :o:o thanks for the info mate! ;)

I did my Accord. it looks sweet, I know the ATR are black but mine has less shiny stuff left it looks really good!

Oh and if you do this instead of spraying them try rubbing the chrome off with acetone and cotton wool, if they like mine you end up with a semi gloss finish, it does take ages though

Right today installed all the carbon trim + put in the carbon ashtray! :D All done in 2hr's (nacked now lol!) Big thanks to john green for the info on taking the console to bits made it alot easyier!! ;)

What a mess lol!

1640x480.jpg

Heater trim & old ashtray out!

2640x480.jpg

1st bit of ashtray in!

4640x480.jpg

Sorted!

6640x480.jpg

9640x480.jpg

All Done!!! :D

7640x480.jpg

8640x480.jpg