knight

Flipping heck dude just noticed this damn that's a shame you put so much into your wee car I'm really glad your alright mate and wish you a speedy recovery hope the insurance pays you good although won't make up for what you done to it

Get well soon mate take care of yourself

Think that should of been posted to John!! ;)

CARBON Trim Time!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Yeah!!!

My carbon dash trim come in the post today which put a smile on my face! :D which i needed from the things that has happened in the last 5 days! Paid top dollar for it but all in very good condition! ;)

Consists of,,,

Vent Trim X2

Heater Trim

Gaiter Trim (nice nearly new leather gaiter attached to it :) )

& Ash Tray (which is full lengh and hides the lighter :D )

I couldn't wait to put the small vent trim in, so that isn't in the photo's lol! ;)

IMG_0196640x347.jpg

IMG_0198640x480.jpg

IMG_0199640x480.jpg

IMG_0200640x480.jpg

IMG_0201640x480.jpg

Might not be keeping it long as need money for bumper and paint etc but see how goes,, ;););)

CARBON Trim Time!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Yeah!!!

My carbon dash trim come in the post today which put a smile on my face! :D which i needed from the things that has happened in the last 5 days! Paid top dollar for it but all in very good condition! ;)

Consists of,,,

Vent Trim X2

Heater Trim

Gaiter Trim (nice nearly new leather gaiter attached to it :) )

& Ash Tray (which is full lengh and hides the lighter :D )

I couldn't wait to put the small vent trim in, so that isn't in the photo's lol! ;)

IMG_0196640x347.jpg

IMG_0198640x480.jpg

IMG_0199640x480.jpg

IMG_0200640x480.jpg

IMG_0201640x480.jpg

Might not be keeping it long as need money for bumper and paint etc but see how goes,, ;););)

Very nice mate! Did these come out of another M or are the from the MG ZS?

Nice quality looking kit mate, where do you get the ashtray from. Grill looks smart with the H badge on it, more aggressive ;)

Its all from a MGZS (very lucky to get the ashtray! looks alot more smarter then having the lighter on show) ;)

Got a bulb for my clock now so over the weekend put that in! + whilst head unit is out i think the rest of the carbon trim will be done. Not looking forward to putting heater trim in as the whole centre console has to be taken out! Any advise on taking it out???