knight

Looks good now mate!

Yeah the rain has been mega! My car looks soooooo bad because of it! It's because it's lifted the dirt, started to run down and then the sun dries it quickly leaving the "water mark" making the car look like it's never been washed!

Looks good now mate!

Yeah the rain has been mega! My car looks soooooo bad because of it! It's because it's lifted the dirt, started to run down and then the sun dries it quickly leaving the "water mark" making the car look like it's never been washed!

All week its going to raining :x:x:x I'm gaging to polish the car! :(

One thing i've got to do is my rear wheel bearing this will be no. 3 that has been changed :x but got to be done as the noise is doing my head in! :(

One thing i've got to do is my rear wheel bearing this will be no. 3 that has been changed :x but got to be done as the noise is doing my head in! :(

When are you changing your signature, it's soooooooo Out of date now [smash.gif]

I was thinking that a while back!!! you just reminded me! :idea::idea::idea:

Might as well do the fourth as well dude! Sounds like you'll end up doing it either way :lol:

Might as well do the fourth as well dude! Sounds like you'll end up doing it either way :lol:

Haven't got that much money to do another one at the same time! they only get replaced when they go! ;)

Haven't got that much money to do another one at the same time! they only get replaced when they go! ;)

Fair enoughski! :)

Right, bets on how long before the last one needs doing! :lol: