knight

Little update bought some black 3-4mm pvc plastic sheet so i can make some custom front mudflaps tired of poo that gets sprayed up the side of the car even worse now since the offset on the new rims!

Interesting idea :idea::idea:

I know what you mean about the sides, really pees me off this time of year, so much poos on the road. :(

yep last year was bad everytime i cleaned the car 5mins driving and poo up the sides :x:x:x so hope this will sort it! :mrgreen:

Not a fan of mud flaps per say (think they are a bit chav) but am intrested in seeing what you come up with.. Although saying that my Rover Coupe has front mud flaps and i like them

So ignore everthing i say every post i put up i seem to lie then realise and correct myself... :lol::lol::lol:

Not a fan of mud flaps per say (think they are a bit chav) but am intrested in seeing what you come up with.. Although saying that my Rover Coupe has front mud flaps and i like them

So ignore everthing i say every post i put up i seem to lie then realise and correct myself... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: ,,,See what your saying mate! these are not going to be in your face! there going to be very subtle, to the point that they shouldn't draw your eye! Thats the plan anyway ;)

:lol::lol::lol: ,,,See what your saying mate! these are not going to be in your face! there going to be very subtle, to the point that they shouldn't draw your eye! Thats the plan anyway ;)

Will be intresting to see what you come up with..

When are you planning to start work on them

Will be intresting to see what you come up with..

When are you planning to start work on them

8-) My mrs goes to poland on friday (FREEDOM!!!! WACK11111WACK11111WACK11111 ) so will start at the weekend if weather permits :mrgreen:

FREEDOM :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fingers crossed for the weather

Looks ok for now,,, making the template will take a while but soon as ive done that then its just cutting them out and fixing them using the original holes ;)