knight

Don't worry mate it has a great new home its being very well cared for

And i decided not to take your advice.. i seem to remember you saying how strong it was and how you can put your shopping on it rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1

When i told my mrs you said that to me she looked at me as if i just told her the worst news ever see she knows i would probably murder if someone put their shopping on anywhere on the car

let alone the spoiler :lol::lol::lol:

I like sticking amusing things on my friend at works fiesta (as its such a [ghey.gif1] car) he moans he can't do it back to me in fear that i may explode when i see it :lol::lol::lol:

And i decided not to take your advice.. i seem to remember you saying how strong it was and how you can put your shopping on it rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1

When i told my mrs you said that to me she looked at me as if i just told her the worst news ever see she knows i would probably murder if someone put their shopping on anywhere on the car

I like sticking amusing things on my friend at works fiesta (as its such a [ghey.gif1] car) he moans he can't do it back to me in fear that i may explode when i see it :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Me and my mate at work in the summer used to use the atr as a table to eat our food/drink at lunch time :shock: (but i had to put a cloth over it to protect the paint work lol) tell your mrs that!!! :o:o:o:o

:lol::lol::lol: Me and my mate at work in the summer used to use the atr as a table to eat our food/drink at lunch time :shock: (but i had to put a cloth over it to protect the paint work lol) tell your mrs that!!! :o:o:o:o

LOOOL Im laughing but at the same time i also want to inflict pain on you :lol::lol: lucky i rescued the poor thing in time now it will never be abused again :lol::lol: