2011 and your Civic!!

jalesi2001

Well so far new rear calipers on and mot in a few weeks

I have a new door to go on as i have a bit of laquer peal, also I have a new bumper bar and headlight to go on after i buy a headlight washer.

I have 16inch Enkeis to go on , just need ew tyres in the next few months.

And thats it apart from an exterior detail before the summer :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this is what i want to get done 2011 :D

make a top vid of trin2

new front discs and pads on her, get the front lip done and on her,good clean and wax well at least 3 in the year i mean good wax thats wheels off the lot. few oil changes and good clean in the engine , fit oil catch can , get some good photo's of her , new streeing wheel , few mods in the car just so it looks cool :lol: , maybe alarm toad or the like. pass its mot :lol: ,secret new mod on outside if all goes to plan on that one ;) a little bit more carbon to do , o get my fogs fitted (just need a bracket for one of them ) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats all i can think of at mo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ps o and TRINITY TO BE REBORN as one of the best 1.4 seen for a long time ;)

all that said it can always go pair shaped :lol::lol::lol::lol:rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1eekout.gif1

Haha, always the way eh! I'm dying to see Trinity mate, trin2 is a class act and will be difficult to beat! The clues about engines you mentioned at the last meet has got me intregued like!!! 8-)

Well there will be the usual weekly valet, followed by the fitting of my current collection of parts:

Vti-S Kit,

4-2-1 Manifold,

De-Cat,

Exhaust,

MGZS Rear ARB,

New wheels (what ever set i go for!!),

Apexi VAFC2 Vtec Controller,

Then i want to also do the USDM and JDM Front and Rear light conversions, De-wiper and de-badge the boot, change my roof lining, de-tango the headlights, de-chrome the grill, carbon the dash inlays etc etc etc!

Its gonna be a busy year, all on top of taking my VW to the shows this summer too!!

Hi there all...Ive already started on my new years list for 2011

My sprayers already painted me a new spolier (thanks strictlyboost) and car is going down to the paintshop on saturday to have it fitted and a few bits of rear arch rust removing.

Im also having my wheels refurbed at the same time, its only taken 12 months lol.

Might even put the MG ARB on this month if i get chance.

James