Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

wheels looking smart dude,

I usually loose motivation by time of the bottom of doors :roll:

will be on the clay and mop tomorrow weathers gonna be good for it i reckon

Cheers, lol, that seems to me where most of the tar build up is, because I do mine regularly, it doesn't take long to do the rest of the car.

Man. Those wheels! Stunning.

Thanks fella, they don't stand up to close scrutiny but I'm well happy especially with the money I've saved :)  and you remember what they were like before.

Blooming heck, wouldn't expect to see that much on a clay bar from yours mate! Nice work though, dread to think what mine will look like.

Wheels look really smart.

Great job on the wheels look awesome. That reminds me I need to get the clay bar out

Cheers, always happy to inspire. ;)

Blooming heck, wouldn't expect to see that much on a clay bar from yours mate! Nice work though, dread to think what mine will look like.

Wheels look really smart.

Thanks mate, I knew it needed doing, didn't expect that much though. :o

When are the wheels going on! Quite shocked at the dirt! You would never expect it!

Going to try again next week, not been well this week which why I only got round to polishing them today.

Wheels look great dude :)

I'm sure its worth the time and patience spent on them.  More than I think I'd have to do my own lol

I'm starting to think I'd like a set seeing as I'm striking out with the 16" fanblades.

Cheers, I think so, the sense of achievement I get every time I go in the garage is rather nice. :D

The chronos will probably be easier to find than the fans but still pretty difficult though, I've not seen any for a while but then I've not been looking.

Going to try again next week, not been well this week which why I only got round to polishing them today.

Hope you feel better dude! Be a shame to miss out on the bit of sun that's coming!
  • Like 1

Finally got my wheels on tonight, along with the D2 camber arms.

Glad I did get Jon to fit the camber arms as one of the bolts sheared it's thread and needed retapping. :(

Anyway pics.

IMG_0409_zps39a30392.jpg

IMG_0410_zps419c73a0.jpg

Shocks could do with a bit of a clean.

IMG_0413_zps98f00128.jpg

IMG_0411_zps0342c69b.jpg

IMG_0412_zps81fbbde7.jpg

IMG_0414_zps37697fc9.jpg

IMG_0415_zps0bdc83b4.jpg

[smitten.gif]