Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

look really good, and i'm gutted, as that's 2 i've done now, i wish i lived back in tattershall, off road parking, no curb's, no traffic, no congested side street's to find parking in.

i even heard it happen tonight aswell, it's just that heart sinking moment, knowing that it's happened, on a sort of plus point, cos there silver, the damage isn't that noticeable.

oh nick, do you have locking wheel nuts fitted?

Wow mate amazing job refurbing the wheels.. yours look like a proper professional job.. which one is that filler primer? Never heard of that before. . Could have used that on mine

look really good, and i'm gutted, as that's 2 i've done now, i wish i lived back in tattershall, off road parking, no curb's, no traffic, no congested side street's to find parking in.

i even heard it happen tonight aswell, it's just that heart sinking moment, knowing that it's happened, on a sort of plus point, cos there silver, the damage isn't that noticeable.

I've only ever managed to do it once in ten years! That was only an inch of light marking too!

Cheers bud, I'm gutted for you, I intend to be parking a long way from the kerbs but it is difficult in those side streets, I know I've hit one there before. :(

Yes I have locking nuts, although they are my old ones which need replacing so I'm trying to find some neo-chrome ones with a ball seat fitment, not easy.

Wow mate amazing job refurbing the wheels.. yours look like a proper professional job.. which one is that filler primer? Never heard of that before. . Could have used that on mine

Thanks mate, they're not perfect but I'm happy with them, yes filler primer, it just helps fill in any imperfections to get a smoother finish.

I've only ever managed to do it once in ten years! That was only an inch of light marking too!

I think I only hit these once before but they used to be on Jon's car which his wife used as a daily. *Crunch*

• Like 1

Is there not a way of getting your current OEM ball ones done in Neo-chrome?

I expect so but as you can hardly see them there would be no point. :(

Wheels look nice mate you don't wanna ruin them in the winter I have a set you can buy for winter lol

Cheers fella, if you want to swap them for a set of fans that need a refurb but have a good set of toyos on but I don't suppose you do. ;)

Looking good nick very nice :) :)

Thanks mate! :)

I expect so but as you can hardly see them there would be no point. :(

Cheers fella, if you want to swap them for a set of fans that need a refurb but have a good set of toyos on but I don't suppose you do. ;)

Thanks mate! :)

What about some nut covers?

What about some nut covers?

I've got my hands for that. :lol:

Problem is my lockers are f*cked and I need either some new ones or some extended ones and I prefer the extendeds.