Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

A proper job cannot be rushed :-)

Absolutely, I wanted to take my time and get it right. I was talking to my mate about it the other day and we were saying when we were younger we'd have had it done in a day but they'd look sh1t and the paint would probably have fallen off by the end of the week. :lol:

• Like 1

Absolutely, I wanted to take my time and get it right. I was talking to my mate about it the other day and we were saying when we were younger we'd have had it done in a day but they'd look sh1t and the paint would probably have fallen off by the end of the week. :lol:

When you was young ??? did cars not have wooden wheels then mate, surely a few coats of stain and some varnish would of sorted wheels then 

• Like 1

When you was young ??? did cars not have wooden wheels then mate, surely a few coats of stain and some varnish would of sorted wheels then 

Lol, glass houses dude!!

• Like 1

I think it was about £70 but I could have saved myself a delivery charge if I'd ordered enough paint to start with, realised as soon as I started putting the HB primer on that I hadn't got enough. :lol:

Where did you get all your stuff from?

did you just use spray cans? looks like such a professional finish, wish I had to patience and know how for all that sanding, I started trying to rub back my steels, ran out of sand paper and got bored lol if only there was an easier way!

• Like 1

Wow fantastic work Nick! They look absolutely MINT!!  drool.gif1

I still haven't got my wheels sand blasted, I cannot be bothered to sand them down myself. Too much work :lol:

• Like 1