weetec.....part 2

weetec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never really been a fan of the blades........ until now [smitten.gif] ! your wheels look the nuts :twisted: !!

iknow a lad not far from you with a set of 16s, ... Emfield.....£180, they are yours ;)

never really been a fan of the blades........ until now [smitten.gif] ! your wheels look the nuts :twisted: !!

iknow a lad not far from you with a set of 16s, ... Emfield.....£180, they are yours ;)

tempted fella! really tempted, if i hadn't just spent £150 on Steves wheel and tyres i'd have em at a drop of a hat! :cry:

out of intrest, do they come with tyres?

tempted fella! really tempted, if i hadn't just spent £150 on Steves wheel and tyres i'd have em at a drop of a hat! :cry:

out of intrest, do they come with tyres?

They do but probably 215/60/16... Eeeek... They would be massive!... I dont think rota even do a wheel with these sizes. Spot on for a MB. 6 1/2"x ET55x 16" 8-)

You can bately see any of the tyre from any angle