weetec.....part 2

weetec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks peeps... I've learned one thing from all this remap business... You can't Doubt honda parts for performance.. All standard bar exhaust /exhaust manifold/airbox.... All integra bits... . Standard ecu is well designed for a honda engine. The ability to remap a car can ruin its drive ability at the cost of a bhp figure. Nothing wrong with stock ecu.

Yer I have said its a black art to get the flow in and out right and put on bigger this and bigger that does not always work :D that's not to say you can not improve things it just mean you have to be careful to undo Hondas work do not forget they spent millions to get flows ect at the right compromise for performance and Eco :D but there is still room for improvement you just have to find it :D

Think have read these inlets are good for 195 and then cfm get restrictive,so depends on your goals at the end of day,pick of your goals and stick to it. midrange or top power, the mid is my aim and the very well designed inlet with iabs are Honda say no more. 8-)

People slag them inlets, but still depends on what your aiming for.Torque win races and being a ex Ducati owner swear on drivability and torque :D