weetec.....part 2

weetec

thanks for doing the project nav,

when u dropping it back to me,

look forward to having it back :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

well....this is what its all about!!!...got all the brackets in the engine bay back today...sandblasted ready to paint, including the engine torque mounts. thought of doing a wire tuck but too much hassle...cut n extend solder.....naaaah....painted the H in the wheel caps too. bit of a how to...also had a spare driver side torwue mount and installed it on the passenger side.....had to use a spacer to make it fit.....fitted new discs and pads up-front...Pagid....the rears are ok for the minute....got the lot for £145 from eurocarparts on trade discount...but the best mod is by far the teg short-shifter...blimey it does make a difference! :D forgot to take a pic of this 1.

Photo002_002-1.jpg

Photo003_001-1.jpg

Photo006_001.jpg

Photo007_001.jpg

Photo010_001.jpg

Photo011_001.jpg

Photo012_001.jpg

Photo013_001.jpg

Photo016_001.jpg

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking of selling the donor car alltogether and buying a teg engine...i can pick a engine with ancilleries attached,wiring loom and ecu for about £1200 with papers ie service history...no gearbox though...i have this anyway.....because intake and cams + re-map approximately costs the same, so just the same to get a teg engine.

wouldn't bother.. better the devil you know!

teg engines are awesome though, but stick with what you know best..

most b18c are smokey as hell and have had a hard life!!

• 1 month later...

hey peoples....its been a while i worked on this...but back on it now...changed the trailing arm bushes today...got new honda jobbies..installed slightly off-square as its suited for the lowered suspension..saves them getting torn up again...glad its back on 4 wheels.

DSC07003.jpg

DSC07004.jpg

DSC07005.jpg

DSC07002.jpg

DSC07006.jpg

the boots still full of all the stuff iv taken off it...just brakes and an engine and were off....

DSC07009.jpg