weetec.....part 2

weetec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you remember ages ago u bought 4 new mgzs dampers and springs, well I sold the dampers with the eibach springs so just kept the springs and fitted them to the mb6 dampers. Works a treat. Coilovers sold. Someone grabbed a bargain.. Cant disclose how much but they were cheap as chips,

sorry to ask but have i missed something? you are putting her back to stock? :o then what, selling? :(

Third child en route so selling some parts and then the car :shock:

Congrats on the news though Naz!! 8-)

Cheers chaps, keeping it for now, after all te money I ploughed into it. It cost just as much to insure any other car. I'm well chuffed with the suspension. The mgzs V6 standard springs n standard mb6 dampers work a treat surprisingly. And the clears all the potholes and speed humps you can throw at it with way less body roll than the BC coilies. In all honesty, after exhausting every possible suspension conundrum near enough standard is the way forward for a day to day car.

No binding driveshaft issues, no inner tyre wear... Its fun experimenting though. Most of all lowering a car excessively as I have noticed does effect the lsd operation on bends... My experience is it operates better ad pulls the car more as s opposed to lowered suspension.