NOODELS MC2

noodels

No the picture you put here was with civic/GS-R throttle linkage, that's why wire is going to strange direction.

Cable goes upwards because that variable lenght intake manifold is blocking if cable would go directly towards right (in the picture)

ITR throttle wire bracket is mounting to those two holes on top of the manifold. I can give you the part numbers later this evening to find what is needed.

good how to is found here: http://www.ff-squad.com/tech/howto/sk2manifold/

Like i think we all know, that US. GS-R engine is almost identical to MB6/MC2 engine and most of the things are just the same.

Okay as edit: Okay I'm not going to give you part number for throttle wire, you might have different part because you have RHD car :P But just get one from RHD ITR..

I hope it would help, but I have put a pic in my build thread about LHD versions cable, I think only difference is the lenght, but i think that is just the problem. :D

At least the bracket is the same :D

i am here yall keep the p72 i have PM'd you what to do the p72 best one for our cars just dont bridge A17 and A19 and remove checksum from the Rom you install and make sure the engage IAB's points set to 0 job done peice of pi55 mate you may have to alter other things to make it run smooth higher up rev range but this will delete them from the ecu.

full installation guide i followed x 2 p72 ECU's and if you have issues i have emailed the bloke who wrote it and he's a top guy sent one of mine to

*-Tune and they only performed 50% of this install the car ran like turdz from cold i finished the other %50 with the power caps and made 100% difference to the running so dont be told you wont need to install caps and not even hondata bother coz its bu11sh1t trust i have experianced it trust no 1 leanr yourself best way not to get fleeced aswell.

if i was in norwhich (unfortunately not until august) id be round tuning with you mate ;) hi KyeKye hope your well too mate long time no convo 1"£££$££"!!

im still around gonna update my thread soon many mods happened no time to record friday im coming back upto date.

1 thing i really need Noodels is an AFR badly i got my base map with the p72 i bought off stevelkenievel (top lad) and even though he shown me the print out i need to make sure when im making changes that im not running lean or rich advice mate what have you bought?

Link for p72 install of external rom my advice dont use flash EEPROMs use UV erasable EPROMS as they 1. cheaper 2. willems programmers or any cheap variants dont like the flash or electronic erase chips and it wont run right IMO:

http://cars.homenetcs.co.uk/honda-civic-mb6/modifications-ecu.htm

also forgot to add we need to setup a drop box account to share maps whos down with that?

:shock: Lol: anyone want to buy a sk2 pro £50 :lol:

From what I know the fuel firing into the chamber acts as a coolant. Ultimately it will always burn but if it is firing at the wrong angle and incorrect destination this would have drastic effects. I don't think it's dangerous but arguably important. Its all about airflow. Since reinstalling my stock inlet I can honestly say you can't beat "design for purpose" and that's honda for you.