NOODELS MC2

noodels

• 1 month later...

Very happy with it,getting fueling correct is a learning curve atm,put the AEM APR on again noticed it was leaking so a result really!!,53-4psi standard vac on,uping it in stages and at 58-60 vac on seems to pull very well through the second cam change over may put decat on as have 12 months MOT now.

may advance the ignition and fuel for testing results.

At 6k really Does come alive and does sound very very nice, this is on p9k ecu as well !!will get it best i can and of to the dyno to get some afr figs and power readings.or if i can sort the widband do that first<i am a lazy sod>!!

overall >>>>>>>>A Result 8-) 

ps get my picture of my skunk2 inlet installed plz somebody.. :oops: .

Sounds like you're getting there then, should sound even better decatted, dyno fettling should help some too. :D

To post pic, get the direct link from PB, click on the little tree pic and copy link. Don't need img codes anymore.

sk2inlet010_zps8b6d1e4e.jpg

Decated today heatwraped parts of zaust and maniold to componsate xtra noise !!, fitted some bits of energy rear mount inserts as couldnt get the mounting off could be arsed to tbh to diconnect front torque mounts,got rear windows tinted too other day. :smile:

thanks for FB info Nick and sorting picy out m8. :wink:

Decated today heatwraped parts of zaust and maniold to componsate xtra noise !!, fitted some bits of energy rear mount inserts as couldnt get the mounting off could be a**ed to tbh to diconnect front torque mounts,got rear windows tinted too other day. :smile:

thanks for FB info Nick and sorting picy out m8. :wink:

Sounds like you need to get some more pics up. :D