NOODELS MC2

noodels

Ha thats funny i bought them badges for my first MC2 never fitted them though i do like a red honda badge and all the horse powers its worth a fiver VROOOOOOMMMM!!!! let us all know what happens with the manifolds and didnt realise you going to turbo it?

got this to go on maybe £s permiting so sk2pro is 1 step closer or one step beyond WACK11111garret001.jpg

Although do want to see the planned :sk2 inlet/sk2 cams/wideband/mugen chiped p72 sorted tbh,as the turbo will cost lots of £ss

Ha thats funny i bought them badges for my first MC2 never fitted them though i do like a red honda badge and all the horse powers its worth a fiver VROOOOOOMMMM!!!! let us all know what happens with the manifolds and didnt realise you going to turbo it?

A FIVER :shock: for an oem Honda badge more than that x3 WACK11111

Hate it when that happens, you get all excited for nothing :lol:

are you talking about your sex life again :roll: ......... :lol:

Can't even buy the hoes no more it's gotten that bad! WACK11111[smash.gif]

Nice turbo! But yeah I'd get the other bits sorted and running properly before throwing that in, you don't want to end up sourcing a new block because of bad fueling! [smash.gif]