my civic vt-i project

civicturbo79

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doing such a lovely job, its a shame not to remove the rear lights and do a neat job.

they are 3 little bolts only to remove

This is only a tidy up job so i can get it on the road for the winter and as it had been done like that before i did not see the point in removing them , After the winter and the supra comes back out i will strip the car right down and do the repaint 100 % and put right all the s**t paint work from over the years , but for now this job is more than good enough . Rich.

Well things did not turn out 100% with the paint work in the end as the car has been painted bar the roof and tailgate , Its has been repainted in the wrong colour so the roof ,tailgate and all the parts we have painted are a orange/red (standard colour) and the bits that have been painted are a red/red so my and my brother are not happy with it really at all but it will have to do for the winter until the supra comes back out and ill strip the car right down and repaint the hole thing in the right colour and 100% mint the car , i may go for a k20 engine in there as well as ill have 6 months to complete that part of the project .

As for jobs let to do for mot , i need to replace to front lowerarm bushes , the front cross member as it is bent and the 2 x tie arms and replace the 2 x front tyres most of these parts i have , only thing i still need to sort is a drivers side skirt as the one that was on the car is in bad condiction .

2011-11-12162057.jpg

2011-11-12162111.jpg

2011-11-12162742.jpg

Rich.

Archived