my civic vt-i project

civicturbo79

doing a good job there rich wanna swop it for my deck when you are finished lol. whats next on the list rear trailing arm bushes lol

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top work mate, I take my hat of to you, coming along very nicely

The sight of that, and the thought of tackling it would have sent me running to the hills

Thank you , i almost did run off from it myself but im to far through now to give up i want it all selded up for the end of the week . Rich.

doing a good job there rich wanna swop it for my deck when you are finished lol. whats next on the list rear trailing arm bushes lol

Im going to have to keep her for ever to get the man hours of labour back . Ill poly bush it all round once its on the road . Rich.

That's a lot of rust there, you must be wondering why you took it on, too late to turn back now though eh, coming along nicely, be a proper sweet motor when you've done 8-)

Well yesterday i stripped the inside of the car out and gave it a really good clean .

2011-10-27093008.jpg

Then a pressure washed the carpets off .

2011-10-27093755.jpg

Today i removed all the wiring from the car that was not need

2011-10-27092735.jpg

Then i refitted them to the car .

2011-10-27094218.jpg

I cut out the inner arch ready for the new section and cleaned up the metal.

2011-10-27132223.jpg

2011-10-27132216.jpg

I welding up the inner sill and one part of the inner surport.

2011-10-27155705.jpg

2011-10-27170430.jpg

Rich.

My first motor was a 1.4GL twin carb its what got me into this whole scene and i tell you what if that car had a twin cam in it would have been amazing, this rich is quality mate im so envious well done mate saving this classic.

Archived