**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

You will lose a bit of power fitting a cone filter but it's not enough to notice. And it's totally worth it for the sound :wink: Nope, no need to remove the wheels.

You should see 2 bolts (one on each side) in the wheel arch which holds the bumper on

5 or 6 plastic screws on top of the bumper

2 plastic screws under the bumper

Then it should effortlessly come off  :wink:

Oh cheers for that mate. I thought the rear wheels were supposed to come off. This would be very helpful for sure. I will give it a try soon :). Once its off to put the lip on I need to take mudflaps off and then put lip on right ?

Oh cheers for that mate. I thought the rear wheels were supposed to come off. This would be very helpful for sure. I will give it a try soon :). Once its off to put the lip on I need to take mudflaps off and then put lip on right ?

There is no need to remove the rear wheels because you can use a ratchet with extension for the bolts in the arch. But will have to remove the mudflaps  :smile:

I saw a MC2 breaking on C5 page on Facebook and it's literally up the road from me! I asked matey for the half leather VTi seats and door cards. He wants £50 for the whole lot, I think that's a good deal? I'm picking them up over weekend!  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

I don't know what they're like to swap the interior Maz. But matey who WAS breaking the MC2 is now selling the whole car. I am a bit gutted as I wanted VTi interior for years but I am also kinda glad to see another MC survived... :wink:  

Shame about the interior but as you say another M survives so hey ho another time i guess :cry:  :cry: :cry:  

And the sticker all i can say is naughty mum and naughty boy :shock:  :shock:

I don't know what they're like to swap the interior Maz. But matey who WAS breaking the MC2 is now selling the whole car. I am a bit gutted as I wanted VTi interior for years but I am also kinda glad to see another MC survived... :wink:  

think he has changed his mind again and is breaking it now!