**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

I only captured the speedo as it wasn't easy trying to film on the dashboard :roll: I just went out for a drive trying to keep up with my mates Golf GTi.. My car doesn't seem to want to go over 100mph since I fitted the K&N 57i cold air filter? Sounds really nice considering its only got a standard exhaust system 8-) Anyway I uploaded a video, sorry about the bad quality. And a bit of wheel spin fail at 3:30 :lol:

p6qxCqPnSvg

Have made a video done a quick make shift bracket for my phone at the side of the road with a broken ruler and some brown parcel tape

People get in the way every time i get going but this will give us a comparison untill i get a better video done

th_output_zpsac90f455.jpg

:shock::shock: Videos, your cars shift for 1.5s

Why Thankyou Kind Sir sick-smileys-1050.gif] .. Sorry being nice makes me feel nausious :lol::lol:

Thats what i thought the first time i stretched her legs and hit vtec not bad at all for 1.5 infact i would say very quick indeed [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

:shock::shock: Videos, your cars shift for 1.5s

Why Thankyou Kind Sir sick-smileys-1050.gif] .. Sorry being nice makes me feel nausious :lol::lol:

Thats what i thought the first time i stretched her legs and hit vtec not bad at all for 1.5 infact i would say very quick indeed [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Quicker than the Mazda 323 1.5 ;)

Thats because the 323 does not have vtec yo !!!

Nice video fella!

If you mean mine then cheers mate best i could do at short notice :lol::lol: if you mean the owner of this thread im highjacking then i also agree with you :lol::lol::lol:

Very nice Mr Brown 8-) I love how these little 1.5's shifts! :P Have you got a K&N panel filter in yours or same setup as mine? Doesn't look much difference with acceleration as I fitted a D16 gearbox in mine

Very nice Mr Brown 8-) I love how these little 1.5's shifts! :P Have you got a K&N panel filter in yours or same setup as mine? Doesn't look much difference with acceleration as I fitted a D16 gearbox in mine

Mine is totally oem under the bonnet..

yes 1.8 is naughty mate i been for a blast in Knights Vti-s and in toms Vti Deck naughty engines (in my opinion toms felt a bit quicker than pauls maybe) but miniscule difference really

Mine is totally oem under the bonnet..

yes 1.8 is naughty mate i been for a blast in Knights Vti-s and in toms Vti Deck naughty engines (in my opinion toms felt a bit quicker than pauls maybe) but miniscule difference really

:? Really?! :o We were three up as well!

Well two and a half really your boy does not look like he weights much :lol::lol: actually two and a half and a daft beard and a soppy hat so nearlly three up i guess