**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Thanks to everyone for their comments!  :grin:

Buy any chance did u use halford heat paint?

Yes it is Halfords heat paint. It's usually the last place I want to go to but I thought, surely they can't go wrong with paint. Obviously they have... haha  :roll:

This week the Civic flew through the MOT with no advisories!  :grin: I have also been to a couple meets/events and been giving the M a hard time. I feel pretty bad as I never rag my Civic like that. But she seem to LOVE IT! Unfortunately no pictures from the meets but hope to put some up next time :wink:  

Yes his lying guys five ty or sixty times maybe.... My little M got a good pounding after the meet as tom and i drove back together as i was staying at a friends not far from his place.. She was redlining lots and she is sick at the moment but she still loved it (smoke and smell and all)

Mr Bs looked like a derv!

LOL please don't sat things like that mate, if she hears about it she will not start for me....

And after back to normal driving and nobody would know she was broken

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing new apart from a couple new stickers and modified the MGZS ashtray to fit in the center console (pictures will be up tomorrow) 

And.... not looking so good on lowering the M though... not because of the weather, but because of the insurance  :roll: I declared all the mods (spoiler, lip kit, alloys and induction kit) and it haven't effect my insurance by a penny. Actually the induction kit put it up another £8 lol. But fitting coilovers or lowering springs will put it up another £200  :shock: So my insurance will go back up to a grand if I fit coilovers! What a pi$$ take! So I might go for the MG ZS setup!  :wink:

Bar stewards, MG ZS kit is a damn good upgrade though, just won't be much lower with standard springs.

Next year maybe. :)

Yeah I'm just browsing on here now about for the MGZS setup. Have to fit lowering springs to notice anything which means it still effects insurance. 

May have to wait a bit longer but I'm not in a hurry  :wink:

Oh dear. Its only £200 though. :)

£200 is a lot for me when I'm only working for £79 a week!  :???: I'm better off on the doll haha! 

Yeah I'm just browsing on here now about for the MGZS setup. Have to fit lowering springs to notice anything which means it still effects insurance. 

May have to wait a bit longer but I'm not in a hurry  :wink:

£200 is a lot for me when I'm only working for £79 a week!  :???: I'm better off on the doll haha! 

Worth getting and fitting springs to them next year or coilys if you can afford it and sell on the mgzs and shouldn't lose too much.

You're always better working than being on the dole, that means dealing with the cnuts at jobcentre and dwp.  :evil:

• Like 1

Worth getting and fitting springs to them next year or coilys if you can afford it and sell on the mgzs and shouldn't lose too much.

You're always better working than being on the dole, that means dealing with the cnuts at jobcentre and dwp.  :evil:

Have to wait and see, again... lol

That is true... I'm on a 2 year apprenticeship working at a Renault garage. But I'm getting such low pay because of this government scheme I'm on. Atleast I'm getting experience working in a garage I guess. Since I started the apprenticeship last year, I got so confident that I want to take the engine out of my Civic and rebuild it haha  :grin: