**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

My car is now a paddling pool because of the bad weather we had...  :roll: Leaking in the boot, puddle in the spare wheel compartment, parcel shelf soaked, rear seat soaked, amplifier soaked and doesn't work. Not happy  :evil: All caused by a split rubber around the rear window... RTV engine sealant should stop the leak hopefully! On the plus side I got a few good updates coming this week! :wink:  

All the damage caused by this one hole...

2013-11-04151248.jpg

And my trusty amplifier f$%ked  :evil:

2013-11-04151403.jpg

So far no leaks! (Apart from the front pillar which is always damp) The 6x9's are currently hooked up to the headunit and it sounds awful.. So a new amp is defiantly needed! Good news, something came through the post! 1 meter Stainless steel braided hose pipe to give my engine a bit more bling!  8-)

KGrHqMOKkUE5VPwybutBOegOjkB060_12.jpg

Just need the pipe ends / connectors and a catch can  :wink:

4833553375_3d6d83c43c_o.jpg

Bloody leaks they do my head in! Shame about your ruined gear mate :(

My roof liner looks nakard too so maybe a sign its the right time to change its colour from cream to black!

Yeah my roof liner is sagged to f&%k.. Black roof will look a lot better! Or a Jap flag  :?:

Went scrappy and got a couple window motors and a spare rear number plate strip. Finally de-chromed!!  :wink:  I was going to carbon wrap it or spray it black but I wanted to blend it in like on the MA's. Got the colour code from the passenger side door (to those who wondered where I got the exterior colour code from) and my mate mixed the paint and sprayed it up for me. After breaking the rear interior boot cover clips, I managed to replace it. I could not believe the difference! I wish I done it earlier!  :grin:

Just a quick snap!

1461808_623907214340821_1997357264_n.jpg