**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Bummer.... but that's a really good deal! Did you swap it with matey called Anthony on C5 Facebook? 

I was going to do it myself but matey from repair shop said he will do the whole lot at a good price.

He haven't gave me a price yet but he resprayed a few things on my car before :)

Yea that was the guy. The lights and lip weren't in the best condition so I was a little p**sed off, But it gave me an excuse to buy a can of Plastidip, so good with the bad :)

Oh yeah some good news and some bad news... My car now drives straight and no more noises! :D

I replaced the top strut mounts, drop links and bottom ball-joints today. It still pulled to the left so I took her straight to another garage to get tracking done. The tracking was completely out (even though it been done 8 months ago)

The bloke who done the tracking said he swapped the wheels from front to back because the NSF wheel is buckled and cracked from the inside :( I cannot believe I didn't notice this because I have my car up on ramps every week! Oh well, atleast it's holding air for now...

Shame about the wheel, but maybe its the Lord's way of saying: 'Thou shalt purchase new rims fo Japfest!' ;)

• Like 3

I'm on a mission to find a nice set of alloys now, it's doing my head-in knowing I got a f**ked wheel :( Instead of buying cheapy TSW's for the 3rd time, I'm thinking about getting Honda fat fives, fan blades or EP sport wheels :)