HID bulb kits. Problem-Illegal

noodels

he does have a point your telling me you never do anything illegal in you car.

no point at all bar letting everyone know he doesnt care at all about how his vehicle affects other road users

Not saying I dont speed because I do but driving around blinding everyone with poorly alligned lights and glare etc is just plain stupid. If you want HID's get a car which they can fit in and work properly. Simple as really

Dont assume i dont care about other road users because you dont know me and by your sarcastic argumentative posts nor do i want you to, you havnt seen my beam pattern so how do you know if my lights blind people!? You dont! And they dont blind people as ive asked a few of my mates when they first went in! If you have nothing nice to say about any ones car dont say it, or join a forum where every one hates each others car. Try and have a nice xmas!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you do talk a load of bollocks dont you.

Here's a fact of life: Reflector housings are not designed to work with and do not work with HID bulbs. Simple as. So if you did care about other road users you would have 55/60w halogen H4 bulbs in your headlights not HID's.

Its not a fact of not liking peoples cars or any of there other crap you were going on about its a simple fact of life. I know what an M civic looks like with HID's. They all have the same lenses so all look the same (or are you some kind of magician who is able to make the standard lenses change without replacing them?)

I dont give a f**k what you think of me, you sound like someone i'd never want to meet or know so im glad i will never have the miss-fortune.

Calm down people lol

I have 6k HIDs fitted and all the people who i have followed have never commented on my beam pattern or been blinded. Mine were alligned at at garage and have passed MOTS previously.

X2 and mine were passed at a garage that i dont usually go to nor do i know the bloke, but what i do kno about him is that he is a right stickler with mots, hes been known to fail people on air freashners hanging from the rear view mirror, so if there was a serious problem with them they would have with out a dout failed.

Any way im not going to waste time arguing, its pointless lifes too short each to their own, if you dont like hids, dont buy em, if you do - get them their worth the money.

Calm down people lol

I have 6k HIDs fitted and all the people who i have followed have never commented on my beam pattern or been blinded. Mine were alligned at at garage and have passed MOTS previously.

ive had 10k fitted a year ago properly aligned..never had complaints about them.. passed in mot.. even drove passed cops in a bmw plenty of times never got pulled.!!!

you do talk a load of bollocks dont you.

Here's a fact of life: Reflector housings are not designed to work with and do not work with HID bulbs. Simple as. So if you did care about other road users you would have 55/60w halogen H4 bulbs in your headlights not HID's.

Its not a fact of not liking peoples cars or any of there other crap you were going on about its a simple fact of life. I know what an M civic looks like with HID's. They all have the same lenses so all look the same (or are you some kind of magician who is able to make the standard lenses change without replacing them?)

I dont give a flip what you think of me, you sound like someone i'd never want to meet or know so im glad i will never have the miss-fortune.

here a fact off life speeding kills. i think your find speeding motorist kill alot more people than hids

here a fact off life speeding kills. i think your find speeding motorist kill alot more people than hids

Really?

Now I am shocked to hear that.

For all those who dont get flashed......thats because people dont bother anymore and the police have better things to do unfortunately.

As for MOT's, that depends entirely on the tester. You can and do get MOT's even if your car blinds people. MOT is not a certificate saying the car is road worthy, its a joke tbh

Archived