sorry mate, literally haven't stopped today and now im hanging out of my a*s at work having been up since 11 sunday morning, and not going to get to bed till atleast 6:30 monday morning!!

thanks man. i was suppose to go top the gym this morning, but debating whether to just do a really hard session on friday to make up for it as i normally ride on a wednesday and can't do a massive session on wednesday morning then go riding in the evening.

also just ordered a new bike so that should be coming this week :)

do you know of anywhere to ride down near you?

Jesus mate, you certainly are on the go 24/7!! Top man for having the time to fit in you car aswell as hitting the gym when you could probably do with a well earnt rest!!

Look forward to pics!! :D

thanks man. i was suppose to go top the gym this morning, but debating whether to just do a really hard session on friday to make up for it as i normally ride on a wednesday and can't do a massive session on wednesday morning then go riding in the evening.

also just ordered a new bike so that should be coming this week :)

do you know of anywhere to ride down near you?

ME !!!!!!  emm that would mean me not getting in the car and exercising LOL. Although this is indeed outer london we are in kent so its only prob a twenty or thirty min ride on a bike and you are in remote countryside and wooded areas the plenty

Puddletown Forest is a great place i have drove through it

what literally through it?

i'll have a look at them tom. 

just trying to find where i can upload high def photo's properly, whether i need to upload to photobucket first :/