right update time.

had a great time at japfest especially being able to represent civic5 :)

so first all of my parts finally came for the grill. it took me nearly 7 hours at work to get it all together, cutting off a little of the mesh at a time.

20120511_012532.jpg

then came the fitting of the new badge which didn't take too long which i was pleased with. the background of it needs to be painted black when i get the chance.

20120511_202039.jpg

20120511_202029.jpg

i also bought some hammerite and painted my calipers which im really pleased how well they came up

before:

20120511_143858.jpg

After:

20120511_154755.jpg

20120511_154952.jpg

i also bought some orange dual filament bulbs for the USDM mod which i have previously done.

here's the bulbs. 20120510_151255.jpg

i can't really get a good picture of them on as my phone doens't like all the light and blurrs it, but here's the best one i've got so far

20120512_213842.jpg

more to come soon :)

Love the grill dude! And nice one for the part number :D

On my mates EF Civic and another mates CRX they've pulled the sidelight connectors from the head lamp so just the amber corners light up on side lights but the lamp works normally on dipped and hi beam, just an idea :D

Love the grill dude! And nice one for the part number :D

On my mates EF Civic and another mates CRX they've pulled the sidelight connectors from the head lamp so just the amber corners light up on side lights but the lamp works normally on dipped and hi beam, just an idea :D

thats cool, i've seen people that have done it on civic life.

no problem i had a little bit of trouble as the hoses actually take a different route to the normal hoses

where did u get ur spoiler,exhaust and coilovers ive got a mc1 and just cant find any at all

spoiler i got from a member off of here, took me ages to find though!! exhaust i had custom made from a company called infinity, very good place and coilovers i got from jerrick at meister, you might still be able to get money off as he normally does discount from members on here. it will be in the traders section on the forum

so little update, got a new companion from japfest :)

20120517_160858.jpg

finally finished my grill properly now. had to spray the background on the badge

20120519_033745.jpg

and got a better picture of my USDM side lights

20120519_220448.jpg