Car is getting better and better I loved this deck the first time I saw it

Thanks :) my list of things to do just keeps getting longer and longer now!!! can people stop modding and giving me ideas?? its getting expensive to try and keep up!!

;):idea: use 1.25/ 8mm tap to clean holes

ye if they will let me, im taking it ATS which is literally round the corner to me, i said i'd need it up there for about 10 mins, so i'll see what they say. i do have access to a pit but as i want to look at both the front and back of the car its easier to get it on a ramp :)

right, so i ordered the exhaust wrap at 1:30am on friday morning, along with more silicone hosing as i didn't buy enough the first time around banghead.gif1banghead.gif1

oh and a mini USB cable for my iPod as my old one broke from using it too much.

it turned up this morning after coming home from my party, a picture from last night

165877_10151886611290217_532140860_n.jpg

these are my goodies :)

20120623_124733.jpg

20120623_124725.jpg

me and my mate got straight on it today!! took us about 2 hours to do, taking drag.gif1 breaks aswel. so nearly 20 metres of wrap later we got this

20120623_221739.jpg

20120623_221733.jpg

20120623_221654.jpg

20120623_221640.jpg

after all of that i ended up at my nan and gramps garage doing the silicone hose for my washers :) sorry about the light, it got a bit dark in there

20120623_215353.jpg

i WD-40'd the bolts on my manifold ready to loosen em off for when i change if and i left the heat shield off

20120623_215425.jpg

it smoked a hell of a lot so i had to open the bonnet and leave it running for 15 mins or so, so it burnt off the fluid

i fear unbolting o2 sensors =/

ye and me :/ when we come to take the manifold off I'm guna soak it loads, but hopefully the one down the scrappy on the deck is still in good nick and i'll pinch that when i next go down, hopefully tomorrow if its not raining :/

Nice and white!

Did the gorilla outfit get you any? :lol:

ha ha everyone actually loved it, but sadly no, my ex was there :evil: and no one was single :(

was a great night though, and its great with the mask on as you can easily get away with perving [smash.gif]idea.gif1

manifold will be fitted on tuesday if all goes to plan