so met up with aaron tonight for a chat and have a look about the cars as its nice to see a local civic person :)

got talking about japfest and i'm now on the stand thanks to him as he had a spare stand ticket :) I CAN'T WAIT!!

bought an induction kit off of him which will be going on tomorrow and thought we would take a few piccies :)

20120506_232136.jpg

20120506_232149.jpg

20120506_232203.jpg

20120506_232511.jpg

20120506_232240.jpg

roll on next weekend is all i say!!

You got better pics then me lol

so met up with aaron tonight for a chat and have a look about the cars as its nice to see a local civic person :)

got talking about japfest and i'm now on the stand thanks to him as he had a spare stand ticket :) I CAN'T WAIT!!

bought an induction kit off of him which will be going on tomorrow and thought we would take a few piccies :)

20120506_232136.jpg

20120506_232149.jpg

20120506_232203.jpg

20120506_232511.jpg

20120506_232240.jpg

roll on next weekend is all i say!!

You got better pics then me lol

we'll get some better ones next weekend :)

so goodridge hoses are ordered and should be here tomorrow ready for the MOT re-test and at the same time as the re-test I'm getting the aircon rad de-gassed :)

I've been looking at the Goodridge hoses!

Which part number did you go for?

Can't wait to see the motor Saturday dude! :D

i don't have a clue which part number sorry, went into a shop got chatting to the bloke and found he did goodridge so i got him to order me some, almost £80 for the set!! but going to be worth it in the long run though!!

ye i can't wait for saturday!! guna be such an epic day!!

No worries dude!

I'm off Friday, hopefully get a couple of last minute jobs done before my roadtrip in the early hours! :lol:

when they come i'll get the part number for you

just a small update here, i had to change the drivers side indicator light back to the original holder so i could put the old bulb in for the MOT, and well my mates decided to help me and managed to give the engine a clean, not a proper job as it takes Bloody ages!!! soooo much crap in there its unreal!! fit my new induction kit which i bought from Aaron (Weaver88)

the car sounds much nicer all the way up the rev counter unlike it was when i had the standard panel filter. it is more responsive and feels like it has a little more power.

anyway here is the ummm cleanish....... engine bay with the new induction kit on.

sorry its a bit dark it was taken just as i got to work

20120508_211739.jpg