4F956258-CAF8-449D-8DCE-9515B422887D_zps

What on earth is that? 

PS pump has gone! Looks much better in the bay! 

Bet it feels nice with the new bushes too! I want to change those on mine at some point! 

fair enough, yes they are internal drive nuts :) which in a case are locking nuts and all of them will be the same on all 4 wheels instead of them looking slightly different :)

they are also steel and have a washer on so doesn't crack the paint like i have already :/

Nice updates man!bay looks so much better with the ps removed. What's te steering like with it removed? I fitted a dual bend short shifter and polybushes to my ek4, made such a difference! Need to get one for the deck as it feels pretty sloppy.

fair enough, yes they are internal drive nuts :) which in a case are locking nuts and all of them will be the same on all 4 wheels instead of them looking slightly different :)

they are also steel and have a washer on so doesn't crack the paint like i have already :/

Nice! I had been looking at "Tuner nuts" that have an internal drive key for them all, sounds like the same thing yours have but I couldn't find them in the colour I wanted in the correct size so just gone for regular style anodised reds with locking nuts separately for now! Needed something to bin off the ally ones I've got as they've pretty much fallen apart after less than a handful of uses!

Nice! I had been looking at "Tuner nuts" that have an internal drive key for them all, sounds like the same thing yours have but I couldn't find them in the colour I wanted in the correct size so just gone for regular style anodised reds with locking nuts separately for now! Needed something to bin off the ally ones I've got as they've pretty much fallen apart after less than a handful of uses!

well i should be able to get a few colours of these ones if you want me to have a look for you?

Nice updates man!bay looks so much better with the ps removed. What's te steering like with it removed? I fitted a dual bend short shifter and polybushes to my ek4, made such a difference! Need to get one for the deck as it feels pretty sloppy.

ye man its really tight now, hardly any movement to get it in ;)

well i should be able to get a few colours of these ones if you want me to have a look for you?

Probably take you up on that a few months down the line mate!