My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

• 1 month later...

Got my signs for my business made up and they are magnetic so can go on any car but will be mainly driving this in winter so here's a pic and also will be putting the winter steels back on very soon!

post-4757-0-78075800-1446398954_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Got my signs for my business made up and they are magnetic so can go on any car but will be mainly driving this in winter so here's a pic and also will be putting the winter steels back on very soon!

Looks good! I'll be putting my all seasons back on in the next couple of weeks, just waiting for the temperature to drop below 10c to make the most of them..

Looks good! I'll be putting my all seasons back on in the next couple of weeks, just waiting for the temperature to drop below 10c to make the most of them..

Just dipped below that around here, but it feels quite mild for November! 

well its not looking good for civic at the moment :( brakes need done, eml just came on, blowing from the manifold somewhere I think and the driver rear light keeps filling up with water which ruins the bulb/harness cry.gif1 not happy with it