My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Not surprised mate, I doubt the tester could see under the car ;)

im surprised they got it on the ramp, I was dreading them to phone back and say you are going to have to raise it :roll:

they guy didn't say anything about my dildo gear knob either, he must of liked it :lol:[ghey.gif1]

• Like 1

Now that the MOT is all sorted im going to be changing the oil and oil filter since it hasn't been done in about 8k miles.

is it strange that I kinda cant be bohered putting the decat back on? the car feels more torquey with the cat on but obviously not as loud, not sure if I can be bothered taking it off again in a years time hmmmm :???:

Now that the MOT is all sorted im going to be changing the oil and oil filter since it hasn't been done in about 8k miles.

is it strange that I kinda cant be bohered putting the decat back on? the car feels more torquey with the cat on but obviously not as loud, not sure if I can be bothered taking it off again in a years time hmmmm :???:

I have seen on small engine cars, anything from a 1.0 to a 1.6 is better with the cat on. I see it alot over the internet and my mate got a 1.4 EK Civic who put the cat back on for MOT too, he said he feels more torque bottom end. Strange really, maybe it's something to do with build up pressure from the exhaust mani to the cat  badidea.gif1

I was going to suggest a sports CAT too, see how you get on? Be interesting (but a fair bit of messing around) to see what a dyno would say about normal CAT vs Sports CAT vs Decat!

yeah sports cat seems to be the perfect middle man but I don't have a lot of money spare at the moment if any!

might leave the cat in but might swap the decat back in when I want more noise!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate. I went through complete 17 pages of your build today. So inspirational and full of ideas. Really well done for everything. I am planning to complete mine's outside first and then move on to engine bay while doing bits and bobs to the interior at the same time. Do let me know what you think of mine so far :-)

Hey mate. I went through complete 17 pages of your build today. So inspirational and full of ideas. Really well done for everything. I am planning to complete mine's outside first and then move on to engine bay while doing bits and bobs to the interior at the same time. Do let me know what you think of mine so far :smile:

appreciate that! thanks, glad to know people still read through whole threads! I didn't really do any mods in order just ordered stuff that I liked when I had enough money haha