My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Well it was nice yesterday but I couldn't be bothered doing anything but its even nicer today so got outside, washed and waxed the car and took some pictures!

Here's how our drive looks like at the moment, sold the green aerodeck to some guy who wanted the engine for his mb2 and it needed hundreds of ££ spent for MOT and when we were down south seeing relatives near Guildford we got a Honda logo for my brother as he is learning to drive! its 1.3 and supersonic blue and pretty rare, I always think they look like a squashed ek at the front and a starlet at the back.

DSCF34511_zps8976802c.jpg

DSCF3457_zps6641e522.jpg

DSCF3452_zps997b5f33.jpg

DSCF3453_zps84cb6344.jpg

DSCF3455_zps61f8ac1a.jpg

and this last pic is to show where they pushed the roof out if you can see it :lol: and im loving my new windscreen because the last one was covered in chips and generally needed replaced anyway.

DSCF3458_zps80e1aca3.jpg

• Like 2

Craig, where has the lego gone, or has your little brother stolen it back?

I took them off as they were a pain to take on/off to check my pressures as they are quite chunky, still got them though!

Little bro started school last week so he's got no time to be playing with lego! :lol:

• Like 1

I took them off as they were a pain to take on/off to check my pressures as they are quite chunky, still got them though!

Little bro started school last week so he's got no time to be playing with lego! :lol:

Put lego on the Logo!