My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Yeah with the Cupra R and the 9-5 Aero they'd run out of puff about 1500-1000rpm before redline meaning you were better off changing gear then and not right up! VTEC engines demand you take them to the limiter when you're wanting to get a move on! Also find you can't just floor it in a higher gear if you need a sudden turn of speed because of the lack of torque.

It's all down to driving style and what you prefer! If you're on the motorway all the time you'll probably get fed up with it to be fair whereas in a turbo petrol (or diesel) you can just poke the throttle and go.

yeah absolutely mate.. they all have their pro's & con's.. its all down to personal preference at the end of the day!

But i'll say again, boosted vtec FTW !!

yeah absolutely mate.. they all have their pro's & con's.. its all down to personal preference at the end of the day!

But i'll say again, boosted vtec FTW !!

Would love to experience it! 8-)

How about a DC2? I've seen lots of 22-23 year olds with these. I'm also 22 and would love one of these but I've only been driving my MB3 for a year so not enough NCB to get insured on these lol.

You know I been driving two little sohc for nearly 4 years now whilst my mates have a BMW M3, MB6, Volvo T5, 200 bhp diesel Citroen ZX and a 400bhp Audi S3 :lol: 

I think you got peer pressure mate. Na, I can understand where you're coming from. My insurance has gone stupidly cheap and I fancy something with a bit more poke. But I'm still keeping the Deck :) 

yeah, its just I couldn't bare to sell it to any of the numpties around here and see it being driven by someone else would feel horrible but thinking of keeping her for daily duties at least till my insurance runs out in February then we shall see!

• Like 2

How about a DC2? I've seen lots of 22-23 year olds with these. I'm also 22 and would love one of these but I've only been driving my MB3 for a year so not enough NCB to get insured on these lol.

not really such a fan of them, too common. Would like something light with an engine swap! but insurance is too much atm for that.